Adult weekend – only: $220 + BF
Youth weekend – only (12-17 yrs): $110 + BF
Adult weekend + Friday pre-party: $250 + BF
Youth weekend + Friday pre-party: $120 + BF
All kids passes (5-11yrs): $50 + BF
Babies (0-4): FREE
Early Arrival – Friday on my mind.
For Friday early arrival ticket holders, gates will be open between 12 noon and 7pm Friday March 9th. If you can’t make it to site by 7pm stick to the weekend only ticket.
We won’t be programming the main stage on Friday night but we’ll open the Bedouin Club for a pre-festival dance with some mystery bands and DJs to kick things off.
Weekend only ticket holders are welcome to arrive from 9am Saturday.
Important notes for all ticketholders.
• It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure each person in their group has their own individual ticket (especially if arriving separately).
• Each individual ticket has a unique barcode, so make sure that you do not give a copy of the same ticket to more than one person.
• It is essential to bring either a paper or digital copy of each individual ticket (note – phone reception is not reliable on the event site, so you will need to have a copy of your ticket downloaded and saved to your device beforehand).
• We do not offer refunds.
• Please bring proof of age for all non-adult passes if they can walk. Babies are cool.
If you wish to purchase a ticket from someone else
If you wish to sell or give your ticket to someone else you must:
1) send them a digital copy of your ticket.
2) forward them the ‘essential information’ email.
3) add firstname.lastname@example.org to the ‘cc’ address line (so we can keep a track of tickets that change hands).
If you wish to purchase a ticket from someone else, you do so at your own risk. Beware of scalpers – take necessary steps to ensure the ticket you are buying is genuine. Where possible, buy from someone you know.